Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gratitude and humility...


My friend Marilyn stopped by my office yesterday to hand-deliver a wonderful gift: a group of heart-themed ATCs made for my niece -- the timing is perfect, as I will be traveling with my dad tomorrow to see her. (Marilyn also collaged the house pictured here, in which the ATCs will reside.)

In addition to the beads, glitter, buttons and embellishments that any little girl would love, these very special ATCs also carry messages of hope, love, family, and strength (to name just a few) which brought tears to my eyes, and I am sure they will be treasured by Avery when I share them with her.

Thank you Marilyn, Melanie, Melissa, Lori, Fran, Laura, Sharon, Miriam, Peggy, Roberta, Pam, Linda, Ginger, Elaine, Helen, Tabitha, and Patti. I will carry your thoughts, prayers, wishes and friendship with me on this visit, and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment